Friday, September 25, 2009

20 Questions

1. Show us the inside of something cute


2. What's the last home cooking you had?

Homemade pizza...yum


3. What do you miss?

Doosu. I had the time of my life...


4. What makes you laugh often?

Kristin






and lol cats!



5. What's your favorite word?

Bamboozle

6. What are you trying to quit?

Coke. It's impossible!





7. What's your favorite commercial?

This one with Justin Timberlake

8. Whose style do you dig?

Gwen Stefani




9. Link to a great blog you've discovered lately

A Beautiful Mess

It's my new favorite blog full of inspiration and pretty pictures :)



10. What's the last craft you made?


11. A photo of the last happy mail you got

I haven't received it just yet, but I will be happy when I do!


12. Something you've got lately

I just bought this camera last night. I can't wait to use it!
13. What are you looking foward to?

The Fair


Kings of Leon concert


Halloween


14. Post a recent photo of yourself


15. Recent favorite movie


16. Something you are working on right now

Cupcake ideas


17. If a movie were made about you, who would play you?





18. What gives you goosebumps?


Good music




19. Share a new obsession

3 cheese pepperchinni spread


20. What's the meaning of your life?

Happiness & Love
















No comments: