Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Boop boop

Well I haven't been up to much. I've just been too lazy to update my blog. Lets see what I've been up to...
Amber and I have decided to start a little baking company together. We haven't figured out all the details, but it's in the works. I think it will be a lot of fun once we get started.
I baked some cupcakes for a bridal shower not too long ago. I did it all by myself, so it took a really long time. The girl wanted the zebra cupcakes, so I decided to try a different method than last time. This time I decided to draw the zebra print on the fondant with an edible marker. It turned out really cute, but I had to draw about 3 dozen of them! I was really proud of the way these turned out. I have a feeling everyone is going to want these!

Work has been going well. I got promoted into customer relations. It's more work, but I really like it. I'm still really surprised by how much I enjoy this job.

Other than baking and working, I've been hanging out with the girls a lot. I don't realize how much I miss being around them till I spend all my time with them :)

I know this is a short post, but I don't have much going on. I need some excitement in my life!

No comments: