Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Wishlist

I just wanted to share some of the things I came across. Feel free to buy me one of each!

I just love these pillow cases from Urban Outfitters.


I actually saw pillow cases like these in a blog, and then I found them at Urban. I might have to buy this pair.

This is a bedspread, but I think it would make the perfect blanket for my living room. It's only $34, so that's not too bad.

I want these trees from IKEA. I plan on hanging jewlery from them.

This is from Etsy. I want it as a present, but I know I will have to buy it for myself. Isn't it too cute?!

I found this on Etsy as well. It's so strange, but yet cool.

I also came across these paintings on Etsy. I absolutely love them. I plan on buying a few. These are some of my favorites.











No comments: