Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Richard & Shellye's Wedding Reception

Last weekend I also attended a wedding reception. The reception was for a couple that got married in Vegas, but wanted to have a reception for those that couldn't go to Vegas. I made the cake and cupcakes for this event. I always say I won't make cakes for weddings, but somehow I always say yes :) We made the cake and cupcakes with a Dallas Mavericks theme. She had the cutest bobbleheads made for the topper, and the cake read "husband and wife, and Mavs fans for life." IT was super cute. I was also asked to photograph the reception. I've recently been thinking about pursuing photography as a career, so I was excited for my first paid job. I was also pretty nervous! Everyone that RSVP'd didn't make it, so some of the things that were planned (cutting the cake, throwing the boquet) didn't happen. But I think I got some pretty good pictures. If you'd like to see all the pictures click here.





No comments: