Monday, May 2, 2011

Rainy Days

source:unknown

Today has been gloomy and wet, and all I want to do is curl up in bed. It always seems like that when I have a to do list a mile long. And it doesn't help that I was up until 4am sneezing and sniffling. I had every intention on getting up early and tackling my to do list, but I found myself waking up at noon to a dark room and a comfy bed. Luckily someone picked up my shift at work tonight, so I plan on getting stuff done. I have quite a few cakes coming up, so I have to get everything in order. I also have to plan out a menu for the week. Before I started working at Bucca I was eating well, but late nights have resulted in way too much fast food consumption. After reading an issue of Whole Living I was inspired to revamp my tired menu. I'm also excited to start a new workout regime. My friend is a stay at home mommy, so we decided to workout together during the day (since I mostly work at night). She just moved into the cutest little neighborhood not too far from me, so I plan on taking the doggies over and walking 3 times a week. It's just a start and hopefully will lead to more exercise.

No comments: